PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Asia 320 Training
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2005, 10:16
longlatif

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What does religion gotta do with aviation?????? Planes fly because of prayers??? Or planes crash into buildings because or prayers?????
I made no reference to September 11 nor your praying meathods. I simply asked because it's a well known that Malays dont like expat let alone fellow chinese and indians. Yes you may claim your country has a wide culture and acceptance of many different races but to be honest I really cant see it... And I am sure many other chinese would agree.

The standard of cadets depends on the training school. If cadets have very good flying skills when recruited,do they need to be send for training at the flying school??? If MFA produces lousy pilots for MAS,AA or private students......you are just one of them (that's assuming you passed that 'lousy' course).
Standard of cadets depends on the training school?

ahh I see...so it has nothing to with personal ability or the basic motivation of the students? What about the general malay thinking of "lets just do enough to get pass"?

What other choice to MAS or AA have? Malay government has stated pilots must be trained in malaysia since the 1997 crisis. Before they use to be sent overseas where they couldnt pass exams by cheating which in turn meant the cadets had to WORK to pass...

bck2basic I agree that it sucks that these low time expats are buying there way into AA. I means less jobs for us unless you are a cadet... But Malaysians are also expats too. Have a look at airlines over in the middle east...

MAS and AA have said time and time again that MFA is terrible. The students that come out of there are nothing short of PPL from other countries. But with DCA only allowing MFA and LATC to conduct commercial training, its seems the the quality of Malaysian pilots will continue to decline.