PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OzJet Flight Attendant recruitment
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2005, 06:59
ozangel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Now your calling them prostitutes. Classy!

Owen - youd be surprised. The salary although not Qantas - is not the worst by far. Infact you would start on less at Jetstar.

In comparison to other operators of aircraft of a similar capacity - there is no comparison - they pay is brilliant. The base wage is $10,000 more than my last flying job (not that I am with ozjet atm) - and the conditions are also better. Even on $23,000 a year, doing 180-200 hours a month - I dont consider myself a prostitute- there is always someone worse off.

Service Failure Cart Tart. Take a look at the latest choice survey - the only airline I can see that is a Service Failure is indeed Qantas. Thats only one indicator (other than the droves of unsatisifed pax complaining on various forums). Yes other airlines get complaints - but none as justified as the QF complaints - all because QF wont throw some dosh into its product.

The main risk of this airline is attracting a decent share - which I think is minimal as 29 pax a flight at a full fare Y is not a big ask.

Get over it - be happy for those that got it, and stop trying to spoil their good time. In reality, YOU DONT KNOW ANY MORE THAN THEY DO - IF THAT. Stop hoping you might get the chance of saying 'I told you so' - and start hoping that this works and brings more jobs to the skies.