Thread: Free I-Pods
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2005, 16:20
PPRuNe Radar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'Free'

but only if you comply with the following:

4. Eligibility for Receiving a Free Item for Referral-based websites

(a) For this particular website, freeiPods.com, users must do the following to be eligible to get approval to receive their free product:

i. Complete and get credit for at least one offer themselves.

ii. Refer at least 5 unique people who join and also correctly complete an offer under the terms listed in this document.

(b) After a user signs up with our website and successfully completes an offer, they must get 5 people to also sign up with our website and successfully complete an offer to get their free item. In order to connect these referrals to the original user, we issue this user a unique link to our offer site, which they must then distribute to the intended parties. Thus, the user is entirely responsible for all communications regarding our offer sites. At no point during the offer process does Gratis Internet send out any communications on the user's behalf to encourage such signups to occur.
And I don't think its fair that devonianflyer uses his personal referral link to take anyone interested to the site. That's doing exactly what this lot want and advise ... namely for people to swamp Bulletin Boards, websites, emails, etc, with their address and offer. Viral marketing.