PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to Publicly Humiliate Your Own Staff!
Old 4th Aug 2005, 06:11
A300Man-2005

"How to Publicly Humiliate Your Own Staff!" - Terry Daly (Emirates)

I just read over on www.airliners.net a transcript of the article published in Dubai's "Seven Days" Newspaper, where the person in charge of Emirates Airlines' "Service Delivery", has publicly lambasted his own cabin crew for not being up to the mark, for having poor standards of grooming, attendance, service delivery, customer contact...................and so on.

Surely, and I stand to be corrected, if things within "his"department are really so bad, he should first of all be seeking to solve the problem through more appropriate meanse, as opposed to writing in a national newspaper about how bad his staff are????

If there was ever a perfect case of someone banging the nails into their own coffin, this is surely it!

As everyone on this forum knows, I am not particularly known for writing about EK, and the management of a certain other Gulf airline very often leaves a lot to be desired, but never would they stoop so low as to publically humiliate their hard working professional team through a conduit such as local media!

I believe the person in question is called Terry Daly.

Last edited by A300Man-2005; 5th Aug 2005 at 11:31.