PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eujet cease operations/Manston(Merged)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2005, 19:00
MSF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wind World, Land of Snow or how about Freezing Rain Wonderland.

The most likely outcome will have either houses or cabbage in its future.
I dont know how the Fire School will impact the outcome as they usually fill the sky with smoke every once and a while.
I would imagine the RAF may have some say in its future development and there may have been some provisions in its sale to Wiggins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have just checked my inbox to find....

Dear All,

Below is an update on the current situation which has been issued by our Finance Director. As we do not have e-mail contact details for all staff I would greatly if you could pass this information on.

Regards,

Human Resources

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Update on current position for employees.

The last number of weeks have been very difficult for all of us and we thank you for your patience during this time. I have outlined below how your claim for arrears of wages, holiday etc will be processed. We have dealt with this on a Question and Answer basis

Q: When we I receive my P45

Irish Employees

We expect to be issuing P45’s to you on Friday this week. The P45 will record your payment of salary to 30th June 2005. We will also enclose a letter explaining the circumstances for you to hand, if required, to your local social security office.

UK employees

We expect to be issuing P45’s to you during next week. The P45 will record your payment of salary to 30th June 2005. We will also enclose a letter explaining the circumstances for you to hand, if required, to your local social security office

Q: How much will I be paid?

We are calculating your claim for unpaid wages, holiday pay, notice pay and other expenses where we have the information. For the avoidance of doubt your employment was terminated on 26th July 2005 but your wages will be calculated to 31st July. When this is done (we expect to be able to issue the calculation next week) we plan to email or write to you so that you can check the claim. If you dispute any item then we will need written evidence to support your dispute and you should email [email protected] or write to HR, EUjet in Examinership, debis Airfinance House, Shannon Industrial Estate, Shannon, Co. Clare, Ireland.

Q: When will I be paid and will I get it all paid?

Your claim for unpaid wages, subject to certain limits and unpaid holiday pay will be a preferential claim in the insolvency. As the process of securing an Investor for the Company and the formulation by the Examiner of a scheme of arrangement to deal with historic debts of the Company is on-going, as well as the need for approval by the Irish High Court of the scheme of arrangement the actual amount and the date of payment to you cannot yet be determined. We are however trying to do this as soon as possible but it will be at least a month.

Q: what can I do about the amounts that I may not be paid?

As Eujet is insolvent, you may be able to make a claim under the Employment Protection legislation in each Country. Relevant information on how to make a claim can be found:

For Irish residents: http://www.entemp.ie/employment/insolvency/index.htm

For UK residents: http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/redunda...whatcanido.htm

or

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/pdfs/gu...remployees.pdf

Q: What about a reference?

References: HR will be issuing to you a standard employer reference to your home address. To avoid any confusion please re-confirm your home address so that we ensure the records are up to date.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOHICA!