PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA cadet pilot (Merged - Again!).
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2005, 15:21
forza1111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone...

From the thread, I can see theres a debate going on... but one thing to be sure of is yourself and what you think you are capable of.

During my first interview, I asked some of them in the same room waiting for their interview whether they have the passion to fly anot, but they say its just another job application to try out to see if they are lucky... They didnt get in, probably they panick when bombarded some questions like why you wanna be a pilot... nothing technical if you have no knowledge of aviation... ( like me, I'm in life science field and total avaition idiot if you read back the thread)

What I wanna point out is that no matter what background you have or dont, it boils down to whether you can react under stress calmly, do you have the passion for flying, will you be able to forgo everything for this passion or career in life? if everything is yes... like advised by billkill or others read up a bit... know the planes and engines or some other thing which show that you have read up a bit...

Seriously if I can do it, everyone should be able to do it... and you must really have the patience to wait for the whole process and im still waiting for them to offer me... sigh its painful but after waiting theres no time to even breath cause everything will be so packed up you forget how to switch on your tv hahaha... thats what im told thou...

For those wannabes, keep trying and dont give up!!!
everything is possible if you are positive...

Cheers
Forza