PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - From Mh Captains To Ek First Officers
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2005, 14:23
Brianigham

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm sure it was more a "slip of the tongue" kinda thing with the "mercenaries" .

I am one of those still thinking about leaving too. Its plain frustration for me.

I must say that I wouldnt be planning on leaving if the money was less @ gulfside. However if it meant that I could get a little better money by leaving.....I would go. The hard part is the extended family.

One thing that would change my mind is if within the next few months,SOMEBODY (PLEASE), like the PM or EX PM does something to just right the wrongs in management. They need to actually sack a lot of people to get this place rocking again.

We are paid just too little for too long. Sure.....when we get the 25/60 or 25/70 the gap gets smaller. But there are just so many things wrong here with so many things right everywhere else that its a matter of simple logic.

Those of you who are not with MH: The guys who have left are mostly the brightest pilots in mas. A smaller group left for Korea a few years back. Look at the guys who left . Some of them would be getting their 330/777 command in a few months, but they would rather leave.

You bet it says something about the management in mas, and its not all about flt ops. In fact its (excluding the chairman, cause he is new) from all the way up!

I salute you guys who have left, whether it was to the RHS of EK or tho the LHS at other airlines. Its just so sad that of all people in the company......the best have to leave for the rest to see some improvement.

I am sure some of you management pilots are here reading this. Where is your honour! Do something from the inside for once! For once dont think about how your seat would be vacated by your right actions. You know something !( future sgm's). Most of you were very respected by the rest of us until you got into management. Then you transformed ! *Sigh*