PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jessica Starmer - BALPA's view (Update - Appeal decision)
Old 3rd Aug 2005, 13:04
Flying Lawyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GE
Err, no.
When I said "It’s not as simple as that" I was referring to your assertion that BA could implement any policy that suits them in the future. They can't.

BTW, you said something on another thread which seems rather similar to one of the points many of those who don't admire Mrs Starmer's behaviour have been making on this thread.
"Making a commitment to aviation is i guess like making a commitment to a person. Your personal options become very limited. But every great dream has its price."
Was that by any chance at a time when you were thrilled BA had selected you to be a cadet? Apologies in advance if I'm on the wrong track, but I noticed you'd been training with BA at Jerez and assume that means you were a cadet. If I'm right, it's interesting how quickly after being sponsored to become a pilot by one of the world's top airlines such a positive attitude becomes:
"Often wonder myself what BA look for in a pilot considering some of the skippers I have had to fly with. "
Funny old world.