PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 2nd Aug 2005, 11:33
Global Nomad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good luck with your interview busman.

People post a lot of negative stuff here but there is also a silent majority with a different perspective that have nil interest in reading these Forums. Most professionals have a far more rational approach to career selection than believing the more extreme views that you may read here. Conversely, there is some "negative dialogue" that is merited. Nothing wrong with people expressing themselves, just highlighting that the more content generally can't be bothered to express their perspective.

Not everything is perfect here, but then again very few pilots have ever found the perfect employer! I'd like to see some changes, nothing that I would resign over at least. No other airline is offering a significantly better enticement so here I am.

The real indication to Emirates of a competitive package and career structure will be dictated by people such as yourself deciding to accept an offer of employment or not.

You only need to convince yourself and your family that it is the right position for you. As a previous poster said, don’t be afraid to ask whatever question you need to satisfy yourself.