PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter Dynamics: Gyroscopic Precession
Old 10th Aug 2001, 20:36
RW-1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lu SHOULD READ ShyTorque's last post, which is true in all aspects. And make the small attempt to understand what was said.

I keep telling you that I do agree with you because I accept what you are saying as an alternate theory that obviously works for you.
That was another windbag windup paragraph that goes in circles ....

What those have stated to you are not ALTERNATE THEORIES to anything. They are FACTS.

FACTS that trash and disprove LZ's FLAWED THEORIES.

Because LZ has no capability to accept that he is wrong. It isn't because of an alternate thery, what rubbish.

Study the two short paragraphs above well, and quit making yet another excuse; the one now where you retreat to another manual that you believe is wrong or has some other non-LZ understood theory or fact.

Again someone said it correctly:

LZ's mantra: "Anytime I appeared to be wrong it was because someone told me to say the wrong thing, or the manual is saying something else, and anytime I am right, it is because I have been around since Christ flew crew changes on the Arc."

The books are ALL FINE, it is your INTERPRETATION that is flawed, and thus leads to flawed output.

And since you wanted to talk about my website, lets remember a key sentance on the page you want to quote so often:

"precession is not a dominant force in rotary-wing aerodynamics"

It ISN'T, and you must STOP treating it as the RULE governing all.

All these threads have gone as predicted by me at the beginning, LZ has no change of ever learning anything here, it is always a rehash of another misinterpretation on his part, restated or reformulated to yet have another useless discussion on the topic.

Just place this by your name and everyone can take a rest:

I am "the" Lu Zuckerman.
I am not a pilot.
I am not an engineer.
I am not involved, nor have experience with
rotor head design/aerodynamics to be making any type of assertions to those who do on this forum.
I am simply a wannabe guru.
I am never wrong.

My heli post's are for entertainment purposes only, and should not be used or considered in actual flight operations/planning.