PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter Dynamics: Gyroscopic Precession
Old 9th Aug 2001, 23:02
RW-1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish

Here should be the title of your book:

LZ: I am the cheese!

Another chance lost due to ignorance and arrogance to try to place yourself way above where you really are.

Wannabe.

You can talk about different theories all day long, but your opponants are talking from facts, and there is a big difference between the two.

You saying that there can be many theories is just another excuse to not throw out yours, since it has been proven wrong.

You can preach it any way you want, but each and every time you have brought it up, it has been shot down. You can continue to bring it up, but that will not turn that Theory into FACT.

Since you have not brought anything new to it, as with any other theory, then you either change it and see if what it predicts is true, or you discard it.

Now, above you tell Heedm that it is now an opinion differential, WELL WHICH IS IT?

Or do you now accept that as a theory it is trash, and to now use the label of opinion you may continue to drivel it to everyone?

We should petition Capt PPRUNE to place the following disclaimer on your title block:

I am the Lu Zuckerman.
I am not a pilot.
I am not an engineer.
I am not involved, nor have experience with
rotor head design/aerodynamics to be making any type of assertions to those who do on this forum.
I am simply a wannabe guru.
I am never wrong.

My heli post's are for entertainment purposes only, and should not be used or considered in actual flight operations/planning.

[ 10 August 2001: Message edited by: RW-1 ]