PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crisis looming at SACAA
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2005, 19:21
MISSOURI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crisis at SA CAA

To B SOUSA and all out there.

The buzz is that (in his defence ) it was possibly forced on this this Helo Guy to carry out the test.
Image what would have happened to him if he did not do the Test.

The big question Would the SA CAA have allowed in another outside DE say From SAA or BA/Comair that have the same very HIGH STANDARDS as the DE that failed him.

Me thinks not, as the result would have been inevitable, so I suppose the test had to be done in house.

Now here is another SA CAA Inspector that joined SAA couldn't make the grade after many hours of retraining then was asked to leave appealed was reinstated at the CCMA's insistance proceedural I think well what has happened after many more hours training he was failed again BUT THIS TIME by an AIR BUS INTRUCTOR how amazing!

What is now happening well his Lawyers have called for the tapes from the sim what next.

The gist of this is that this (sic "Very able ") pilot is rumoured to be re joining the SA CAA as a Flight Ops Inspector.
G*D HELP US if this happens.

Where all all the other pilots out there who can contribute to this forum if you dont Nothing will Change at the SA CAA.

Come on all you pilots and operators dont just be complacent like we have been for the past years typical South Africans who bemoan your fate but dont contribute.