PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Islamist Web Site Warns U.A.E. to Expel Non-Muslims
Old 1st Aug 2005, 07:01
AMX10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Loc Old Boy;

I do not need a mirror to read my posts, I can see them on the screen thanks for the advice old boy!

So you think I am racist? Not really after being called a muslim with head twisted wrong like all muslims, I find that what I had to say mild, considering I am not even muslim.

Fitz

Good man! Ireland and it's terrorism cannot possibly being envious of the ummah taking the limelight for it? is that why you are so angry after all?

Whatever the ideology, religious or politcal, killing is no excuse, so there is no reason to give the Irish, republican or unionists excuses as you do for "Ideological" reasons. Killing is killing and terrorism is terrorism. In the face of truth you lie again.

Speak tome when you have a whole country, at the moment Ireland is still divided, and as an Irishman you accept being in a British Dominion (Yes i can see you say! I am not British I am Irish) so sort out your country first.

Billy 34

What alist, you amaze me, but have you ever wondered why and oh how coincidental that these attacks are all geared towards the same Americans?

Perhaps that should answer your question, and if it doesn't, I suggest you go back to school and study some of the more contradictory US policies like the Monroe doctrine.

And when you speak of democracy please specify which one and for who? Greece and antiquity, Indian, English, French or American and what definition you have for democracy, big word, little meaning thruout history.

Maxalt,

I know better not to fly Rianair, being used to the real airlines of the world in the Meast including El AL, Ryan Air is cheap and nasty. If I were you, I wouldn't eve put the name on my profile even if they paid me. You are probably one of those drivers who never mustered the professional and social skills to get yourself a job with an outfit in the Middle East.

All your posts remind me just how racist most Westerners are.

Anyway, King Fahd has just been announced dead, he swallowed his Nikes to fast, shall we move and continue our arguments there? Or shall we stay here and respect the solemnity of the occasion.

Last edited by AMX10; 1st Aug 2005 at 08:01.