PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Islamist Web Site Warns U.A.E. to Expel Non-Muslims
Old 1st Aug 2005, 06:36
gccpro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Billy 34:

Vietnam
Laos
Afghanistan
Iraq (15 years now)

This list is enought to show what ssort of a track the US have in the world.
What have they left behind?
You answer that and it is not civilisation.

Easy to point out, difficult to look at your own feces.

An Axe in the head of a black boy, A brickmin the head of a Bulgarian bartender, the Omagh bombing.......and the list goes on.

I think the Irish and English should sort their problems out first, but they always seem to find excuses to these prompts, the black boy was at the wrong place, the Bulgarian bartender did not understand or did not want to serve the hooligan, and the Irish are Irish; but between us we all know how racist the English are. They just think that it's ok for them to call indian rubbernecks, pakistanis pakis, locals double zeros etc...

They have their own pubs in the gulf where indians and Arabs are rarely allowed; but we will not call that racism and there is no reason for anyone to get upset when in thier own country they are refused entry into a pub.

What can I say loc old boy, it's going your way, AMX is not wrong in what he says, and that he is still being polite, I notice neither you or fitzcarr are, with your preconceived ideas that only arabs and muslims are behind today's ill's and problems.

With minds like yours, promoting yourselves as the epitome of humanity in the world today it is no wonder that that you see nothing else but your belly button.