PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OzJet Flight Attendant recruitment
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2005, 04:40
anth1980

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
leave it alone we dont care

I wish i could meet all those people who keep knocking the guys who have and recieved good news of employment with 07.

leave it alone! Were you at the interviews or assessment day?

Most likely no! i must say you keep bagging the Airline before it has even had a chance.....Not to mention your probably one of those 'MAM' crew who think their job is guarenteed, I mean come on you dont even have job stability!

I could not care about any of the risks involved with taking a position like this, all I want to do is fly. and let me tell you I have had my experiences with QF ( I am sorry to offend those guys who have not bagged us working for QF) and I would rather be working for 07...QF showed me no respect when they called me up to work for them and gave me no alternative but to basically quit my job and go with them within 3 days....What am I doing now? nothing! All because QF persuated me to take a position they knew would not lead me into anything perminent. Pretty strong words but you can see the frustration from those negative posts.

As far as 07 is concerned...well if it does fall at least I can say they showed me respect when i went through the application process.

As for the guys posting who live in the UK. Get over it and accept the fact that it could work here and us aussies are all about taking risks in life. What is money anyway?

I am a true professional when it comes to customer service. And it annoys me to think that a select few of you out there flying dont give a crap. Let us go beyond the 'Paul Stodard' scenario in the UK and move forward to some more interesting news, such the excitement of a new Airline in the Australian Sky.