PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HUMBERSIDE
Thread: HUMBERSIDE
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2005, 20:43
MrDearne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think you guys are losing the plot here and taking it way out of context.

any anti/put down of DSA is a bit 1984. also what is this
How right you are...let's call it HUYspeak, add a footnote maybe.......'contributors must only say positive things about HUY, otherwise bog off to other boards'
I have had my spats with 7006fan on this board, he's given it back, and I'd like to think we were big enough to have a pint together.

Curious as to why the DSA thread is hardly ever used now, I know they have their own secret society; sorry web page, where you have to register and I.D. yourself to pass comment but......
Airhumberside makes a good contribution to this site and his views are respected. I am sure he will be the first to agree that it has its fair share of knockers on the board, just like this one. In fact I will go a stage further and suggest it's probably worse on the DSA forum due to some people masquerading as DSA supporters only to stick the boot in. In my book they are the worse kind. At least people on this board remain clear as to where their loyalties lie.

AndyHUY I think you are trying to move away the essence from this board, which makes it so entertaining. It’s always going to be HUY versus DSA, even when DSA starts long haul. It’s called local rivalry, local pride. 7006fan is in his element when his back is against the wall. There are some damn good contributors on this board from both sides.
I would go a step further and suggest something like a quiz between the two sets of supporters…….sort out the men from the boys, but then I am sure HUY supporters will shy away in fear of humiliation . Like I said, it’s about local pride.