PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 31st Jul 2005, 19:46
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smeagel,

"The only prob I have is, that I applied 4 times and got just one answer "thanks we are finished for this year"...

So Mr. Netjets, Iīm a regular fan of yours, now the ball is in your field....and yeah, Iīd like a F2000 or GV Job please"

Was actually meant as an ironic comment. (4 applications, no interview)

However, if NJE WOULD offer me a Job, I most likely would take it, īcause I think I would strike a better deal than my current. (Which is not too bad compared to others)

Quote smeagel:
So in the nicest possible way might I suggest that when/if you have been in NJE for some time and experienced the dictatorial style of management first hand you then revisit the subject.

I will, if I ever come that "far".

Quote smeagel
I interpreted your comments on employers changing conditions to be of the 'live with it' variety

What I meant is, thats a reality of today, especially in our profession.
Whenever managements (all across this planet) fail (for whatever reason), the first to be punished, cutback, laid off, is the workforce.

What I say is, decide for yourself if you can live with it - if not, go ! Thats what I would do, what I already did once.
(It was not about Pay, but the conditions and field of work)

It is like with the typeratings:
If you donīt wanna pay for it, just donīt do it - I never paid for one, nor will I. Thats basically why Iīm stuck on Citations and KingAirs, thats partly why I see NJE as a good alternative to get to another type.