PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legal action against Naunton Pugh t/a Cape Flying services(Europe)
Old 31st Jul 2005, 19:24
George Tower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
These students have had to endure wide ranging experiences including marriage break ups, nervous breakdowns and financial ruin etc directly caused by these people. These are not my words but the cold facts.
Sandy,

That is the biggest load of bullsh!t and B0llocks I have ever heard in my entire life!!!!

In the light of having your verbal diahorrea quoted perhaps you can withdraw such a silly statement. Lest you confirm to all of us who read your rantings, with a mixture of boredom and incredulity, that you have the emotional maturity of a spoilt five year old brat.

Pprune mods:

I'm not making a personal attack on Sandy just asking him to defend an absurd statement.

Guys, sometimes in life we suffer injustice, but you know at the end of the day by holding on to the grudges and bitterness we only screw ourselves repeatedly. I reckon this saga has gone on now for two years. I'm not sure what Sandy's flying aspirations are (may be he could fill us in given that he has undoubtably become a celebrity in this forum) but if his primary aim is to be a pilot then surely it would have been more productive to spend the vast sums he has spent on lawyers actually flying instead, and the vast time venting his spleen on Pprune doing something more constructive like studying. I'm sure your average mortal could have polished off their ATPL subjects given the time Sandy has spent on this case.

Finally may be you guys could all meditate on the following:

"Growth in wisdom may be exactly measured by decrease in bitterness." Friedrich Nietzsche