PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Islamist Web Site Warns U.A.E. to Expel Non-Muslims
Old 31st Jul 2005, 15:24
Fitzcarraldo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My don't they get abusive when challenged!
I've noticed this to be a common reaction of muslims - they have such fixed world views that they just can't tolerate being contradicted. Try it on any muslim website and you'll be banned in seconds.

AMX10 - you say you are a Jew? I don't believe you, not for a second, not in a million years. Unless you are in some kind of highly privileged or wealthy position which protects you. I can understand moderate jews who might be open minded about the nature of the problems in the ME, but I've yet to hear one who was a hard core Islamist apologist as you are. You know what the Koran calls Jews, don't you? And I've heard the pig and monkey comments repeated brazenly in public and without the batting of an eyelid by 'average muslims'.

And try to temper your language. You just sound rather coarse.
Is that perhaps a manipulative attempt to have this uncomfortable little thread shut down for you?

DPWN, if those T-Shirts in KL had sported a picture of a naked woman, they'd have been ripped down in seconds and the vendors arrested. Not so long ago Fashion Magazines on sale in Malaysia had every page individually censored with black marker to cover up any bare flesh! Talk about hypocrisy!

When it comes to 'average muslims' I'm tired of hearing the comments in the aftermath of terror attacks such as London has seen lately. 'I can't believe Mohammed did this - he was a nice quiet AVERAGE guy'. Seems to be the common denominator.
So you tell me - what IS an average muslim?

Better still - show us a website dedicated to 'average muslim' opinion and let us judge for ourselves - I'm sick of seeing insane jihadi drivellings everywhere I look.

And another thing.
At the height of the IRA bombing capaign in Britain, no Irish person would dare come onto a website like this and try to explain it away, much less verbally abuse those who challenged their views.
I think you should show a little more humility if you expect ANY sympathy around here at the moment.

Last edited by Fitzcarraldo; 31st Jul 2005 at 15:54.