PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 31st Jul 2005, 11:51
Smeagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
(Edited because I had to work this morning and have now had chance to breathe)

His dudeness. I interpreted your comments on employers changing conditions to be of the 'live with it' variety. What I did not do was take into account the fact that your mother tongue may not be english and allow for any nuances. If I'm wrong I apologise, if I'm right then my earlier comments stand.

We can hardly take your stance here as impartial though. You have made it clear that you would like nothing more than to leave your current job and join NJE ("So Mr. Netjets, I´m a regular fan of yours, now the ball is in your field....and yeah, I´d like a F2000 or GV Job please"). Hell you're practically begging.

So in the nicest possible way might I suggest that when/if you have been in NJE for some time and experienced the dictatorial style of management first hand you then revisit the subject. If you ever get to that stage you will see that changing things from within is somewhat difficult if not impossible. Those who have tried in the past have been dealt with swiftly. As Trainer Too 2 might put it they were 'asked to leave'.

I am an optimist by nature though and like to think that the doers of bad things get their just desserts eventually. I shall be staying for just a little longer as the underground news suggests that things are being watched a little more closely these days by those across the water.

The End

Last edited by Smeagel; 31st Jul 2005 at 16:21.