PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legal action against Naunton Pugh t/a Cape Flying services(Europe)
Old 31st Jul 2005, 11:02
Propbrake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Young..

I'm not defending GT or CFS, I think that is clear.I merely critical of your actions.I have my own story to tell but I won't digress. At a time I wanted to strangle the man on sight but I moved on and am better for it and today I can shake his hand again should I run into him. You had a bad experience, you had your day in court, you've told everybody about it, now move on!

Gerald is no saint but his is also not the Anti-Christ like you want everybody to believe.I can think of 1 guy who now sits in the left seat of a 737 because Gerald helped him from PPL right through to Instructor. How Gerald treats you is greatly dependand on your own attitude and your attitude towards him.

What I'm trying to say is, that your experience at CFS is greatly dependand on what you make of it. If you put your head down and work hard, you will have a great time. My recommendation is that CFS, as I know it, is not for those who expect to be pampered through a PPL or CPL. However if you pay your money and do your thing, you will get your money's worth.

Further than this I can unfortunately not comment on. Please let this be the end of this...

..changing frequency, over and out.