PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legal action against Naunton Pugh t/a Cape Flying services(Europe)
Old 31st Jul 2005, 09:40
sanjo69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Propbrake..

Like you say I don't know you but it would have been wiser for you to have read the whole story about CFS before making some of the comments you have made about me and my experience at CFS.

Besides this there are numerous people around the world including South Africa that have utilised the services of Gerald Todd directly or through his other worldwide agents and through Naunton Pugh based in the UK. These students have had to endure wide ranging experiences including marriage break ups, nervous breakdowns and financial ruin etc directly caused by these people. These are not my words but the cold facts. This is the way they operate, together in manipulative collaboration, I personally experienced this through all my communications with both of them in the UK and South Africa.

You have not seen the marketing information solely provided by Pugh, nor have you personally witnessed the discussions and written communication that have taken place between all the parties, nor have you personally witnessed the arrogant and insulting "blame each other" culture of these two men. The documentation available is jointly very critical against Todd and Pugh. You, correctly, point out certain business improovement initiatives that Todd could implement. I would sincerely hope that he takes a long hard look at the situation and starts sonner than later to try and put things right for the people he has treated badly. Gerald Todd/ CFS has implicated himself by his own actions in this, my own, situation.

They both are equally as guilty and because I took the view that my contract was conducted solely through an independent UK business, therefore , Mr Pugh was successfully taken to court for breaches of contract not just flying time not taken and a non refundable deposit. I would have welcomed the opportunity for Gerald Todd to have been in court to defend my claims but he never appeared.

My, well debated, documented and at times critical personal experience is just the tip of the iceberg and was probably just the straw that broke the camels back!

Believe me when I say that If the situation was solely a failure of my doing then I would have been mature enough to quietly move on and taken the incident on the chin. One or two isolated incidents would be an acceptable percentage but the sheer volume and similiar nature of these problems cannot and should not be ignored, giving a clear and unquestionable indication of an alarming pattern of normal operations of past and present day CFS/ Todd and Pugh.

Tell me the real reasons why you defend this organisation so much when you admit there are fundemental and serious problems with them, don't be blinded, like others, by Gerald's charm and manipulative personality because he will drop you when you have served your purpose. Just take a moment and think about all the other people who have suffered at their hands and some far more serious problems than me without even a personal apology!

Sandy Young