PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Islamist Web Site Warns U.A.E. to Expel Non-Muslims
Old 31st Jul 2005, 05:58
AMX10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fitz whatever:

You are a liar, bigotted and ignorant. Go play somwhere where people will believe you. Firstly you must note that I am not Muslim but Jewish. I have been living in the Gulf for 25 years and have never encountered a single problem, This said, your comments are inflamatory and there is no excuse to insult anyone.

As a jew I have yet to see the ugly side of racism like i see it in you, folk like you will excuse anything including the Shoa. Shame on you.

Talking to us like we never read and that you hold all the knowledge, get off your high horse you are neither the holder of truth or the book and represent neither christian values or Judaic ones, you are a shame to mankind!

Procrastinate all you want all I wish you is that one day reason will have the better of you.

According to you:
Too bad they listened to the likes of Chalabi. Personally I think Iraq deserved Saddam and would've left him alone
Personally, you can thisnk what you like fitzcrap, Please get your facts right. Chalabi never influenced US policy he was an instrument of us policy, Wolfowitz, Cheney and the think tanks did.

We are trying to make this into a dialogue or at least I thought you were until I read this:

Yeah, right, I don't see it. Probably because I haven't got my head on backwards like the vast majority of muslims, including you.
At the end of the day, you have no excuse or proof for the invaion of IRAQ you just want to justify it by any means, go live with your cows they may believe you.

It is after all the narrow minded like you who make up for a large majority of today's problems, if you are here to exacerbate we do not need you, so please take your thoughts elswhere, maybe to the minute militia in Texas or the KKK, or even the British BNP, they need you. Bigotry, we don't want you here. Disppointed to know that the likes of you exist on this earth, you make me sick to my stomach.

GPIT
Bye

BYMONEK;

Only had a drink, funny to meet up with old Dubai, people I have not seen in 15 years, lodge days, wish I could drink now what I could then! Never asked the birds nor did I want to, but certainly negotiable affection there!

Last edited by AMX10; 31st Jul 2005 at 06:20.