PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Islamist Web Site Warns U.A.E. to Expel Non-Muslims
Old 30th Jul 2005, 20:10
Fitzcarraldo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everyone here seems to be focused on Islam and its killers, forgotten are China, surely making its way in.
Making its way in? Haven't seen any evidence of Chinese suicide bombers in the Tube yet. Maybe there's a plot to poison us all via the local Takeaways?

Then there is North Korea that has suddenly become a viable dialogue partner even though they estimate that 100000 North Koreans die of hunger every year, why are the americans not there with their army? north Korea is producing WMD but I guess its ok!
And N.Korea is a big bag of wind too. No bombing. No killing, except their unfortunate own people. Do you want us to go in and deal with that? I thought you objected to the invasion of Iraq? Is the invasion of N.Korea OK because there are no muslims involved perhaps?

NO worries we will continue turning a blind eye to all the rogue states and look after Iraq because they are the most dangerous at the moment.
We agree on that.

The truth is The US went in thinking it was going to be easy in and out,
Too bad they listened to the likes of Chalabi. Personally I think Iraq deserved Saddam and would've left him alone.
....what they have landed with is a security problem worldwide that they would like to blame on muslim extremists,
The attacks in New York, Bali, Kenya, Sharm-el-sheik and London were carried out by muslim extremists. Who do YOU blame? The victims?

that is the truth and if you do not wish to see it its your choice, its fine with me, it does not disturb me one bit mate, carry on you will be fine.
Yeah, right, I don't see it. Probably because I haven't got my head on backwards like the vast majority of muslims, including you.

Now, where are the US going next? The largest deficit ever, Sudan? Syria....... I mean it's ok with me too but what is the point?
Personally I'd stick to 'stand-off' weapons next time.

Fitzcarraldo, you carry on with your frame of mind I really have nothing to say to folks like you who are just wrapped in their patriotism to a point where they do not see what's coming.
Patriotism? That doesn't even come into it. I'm talking about Right vs Wrong. Good vs Evil. Muslim 'patriotism' - actually, zealotry - is the problem facing the world today.

Tomorrow you will look back and if you talk of dialogue you should show interest in others' perspectives but you don't still slammering away at this myth that Arabs and Muslims are there with a sole purpose in liffe to kill christians.
Rubbish! I never said any such thing. The jihadists kill ANYBODY - even their brother muslims! The first victim buried after 7/7 was a muslim girl!

We will see what the US will leave of Iraq, it already looks promising. Future will tell though and I hope that everyone on this forum will see better then.
Dream on.

I would laugh if after the US leave Iraq, all we find is either Saddam back in power or just another dictator just as bloody and cruel, it will tell us of the success of the "Allised " efforts there.
saddam will swing long before the Yanks leave Iraq.

I really do not have time for people who need to be repeated to 10 times and whose only objective is to slander, and treat others with contempt.
I give only as I receive.

I notice that you are very good at jumping quickly but you still have not answered any of my questions, you just like to criticise at your will without due foundation.
You asked a question? Please repeat it - all I saw was lecturing.

I think that you are watching too much telly mate, and in Whose names are the american killing innocent civilians? Capitalism, Democracy (And what a democracy!) Spare us theis narrow minded rethoric please!
Innocent civilians are dying in Iraq at the hands of fellow muslims, but thats Americas fault, and so muslims are entitled to do it too? Shame!
Maybe you've been watching too much Al Jazeera yourself.

A few recommendations to some of you here is stop reading this spinned stuff from the Heritage foundation....
Who???