PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lagos... How Dangerous???
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2005, 19:51
Kempus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Been to Lagos several times, all on night stops. The whole crew went down to the bar and had which i can remember, just about, all having a great time for a tenner and this is LHR crew as well!!

If you stay in town like we do there are other crews to play with like KLM, Virgin and Lufthansa and it makes things a laugh in the hotels night club.

My dad works out in Lagos, a good friend of mine's parents stay there and she regularly goes. Keep your head on and dont do anything silly and you'll be fine.

If you ever go to Kingston just remember its the second most dangerous city in the world due to its high number of violent attacks but keep you head on there too and you can have fun too!

I do believe there is a five day trip on the 767 (BA). This due to an aircraft who's landing gear collapsed digging a huge scar in the runway making takeoff and landings on the main runway a no no so they are using an alternate runway which is smaller so probs for the big boys getting in an out so not sure how that trip would be but hey, always remember that somewhere in the world it's pimms o'clock and smile! Bottoms up!

kempus