PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - another EK open day??
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2005, 13:38
craic1510

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm really sorry...but what exactly is your problem guys? Yes I am still in training...who cares...I love it here. I simply adding my opinion, that for those people that are looking forward to the chance of getting a job with EK to go for it! I have wanted to work for EK for years and to end up in Dubai is a dream come true. The company is looking after me well and I am looking forward to travelling the world and seeing new places. I know a lot of people that work in the company and have done for a long time with no complaints. This is not just a career but a lifestyle for me.

All I said... was that the recruitment drive was not just due to a high turnover rate and that those of us that work here and get to speak to people in the company everyday would agree. Yes there is turnovers - what company doesnt? But we are getting new aircraft and there is a need for a lot more cabin crew because there are also a lot of people getting promotions to the role of SFS or Purser. I was only given the up to date figures in reports last week - as part of my "in-depth" training.

For those of you that have just ripped shreds out of me for getting my facts straight and simply adding what was a genuinely nice and enthuisatic comment - I AM SORRY! It just disgusts me how you can shoot me down as if I don't have a clue.

I want the enthusiastic people that want to work for EK to look forward to applying and I would encourage them to do so. yes there are people here that dont enjoy it - but life is what you make it...and with an attitude like yours it suprises me that you even have the time in your busy schedules to make posts like that.

Worst-class...thankyou for backing me up. This site is not for bitching..it is for discussion. It makes me rethink wasting my money in an internet cafe to even bother reading the insults.

craic1510