PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Islamist Web Site Warns U.A.E. to Expel Non-Muslims
Old 30th Jul 2005, 06:11
AMX10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Salam Alaykum

NOw why would I feel ashamed?

I have one head two arms and two legs, and am quiet capable of providing for myself and my family.

Now asking of Saddam Era reaction to the suffering experienced by the poor Iraqis, I must remind you that Iraq was the trump card the US played against the Islamic Republic of Iran during the war betwen the two nations.

Saddam, enjoyed the status of an untouchable dictator and no one in the Arab world would have seen it right or could have done anything about what happened inside his borders.

Also do not forget that although sentiment in the street did show concern for Iraqis, few Arab Nations then (and today) enjoyed any democracy.

Billy34-Kit

Stop reading batman cartoons, they are polluting your mind and that of others. None of your books are reference when it comes to factual writing. They all have an anti-Arab and anti Islamic bias to their studies.

However I will quote your scientist where he made a statement that actually shows how wrong you are in the interpretation of events in the region and answers a question I did ask in my previous posts that no one has been able to answer:

“Al-Qaeda hates the Iraqi government for the way it treated the Kurds in northern Iraq after the Gulf War. There is no reason why it should be any different now. .. Iraq has been involved with Palestinian groups such as Hamas, but not with al-Qaeda.”
Although a reference on terrorism, He is however no reference on Al Qaeda.

Please advise us when the US will go into Sudan, I'll take my camera.

Fitzcarraldo,
Thank you for your correction, the point though is they are still not termed by religion. The IRA was and still is predominantly catholic, and Marxism came in much later in their plight for freedom from the Brits. My statment although not precise perssay is still not wrong.

In spite of all your articulate prose and sophistry, you just revealed yourself to be a one-trick pony and as ignorant and biased
Well at least I do speak clearly, thank you!

Finally

Many complain at the views that I expose on this forum and I am thankful for everyone's input, I feel however that very few responses are structured or sourced for evidenced and everyone seems to be in a jamboree of good ol' wave the flag feeling.

Let me reassure you that it is not and if there is one thing that disappoints me its the lack of maturity and humour of some, regardless of the sometimes insulting and bigotted comments that are posted.