PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Caption competition
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2005, 23:58
Onan the Clumsy

I'matightbastard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry chaps

Bloggs idly wondered if his sandwiches were on his right shin or his left.

===

The models for the photoshoot for the new Manual, Donning, Flight suit took a quick break and Layer outermost struck up a friendly conversation with Layer innermost.

===

The Navy display some of there smart new uniforms. On the left we see the flight suit, used primarily in an airborne environment. On the right, the new No 2 uniform designed especially for the more relaxed evenings Shipside.

===

Madame Cruella had earned her reputation as one of the finest Dommes in Europe. She took great pains to perfect her special sensory devravation S+M technique.

===

Bloggs wondered if the notice that 9g maneuvers were going to be practised today was genuine. He certainly wished he hadn't cinched everything up quite so tightly.

===

Flt Lt Masterson was happy in the modern airforce. He knew he could never have gone flying dressed like this in those draughty old Lancasters.

===

It should never have happened. The airfield should never have been infiltrated by a ... Basque terrorist

===

The Wing Commander's wife remonstrated with Bloggs over the state of his shoes.

===

"Give me back my black leather opera gloves this instant". barked Samantha.

===

Bloggs looked closely at the front of her black thong. He could clearly see it was placarded 'No Access'

===

The updated version of the famous Sussanah York scene from the Battle of Britain.

===

With an eye for the old days, Bloggs wanted to keep her panties as a souvenir and use them for a scarf. Unfortunately there just wasn't enough material, so he simply wadded them up inside his oxygen mask instead.