PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet crm and tech refresher, or NOT
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2005, 16:17
Pete O'Tube

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Agree with most of the above ... its legal and thats not an easy thing ... its a CAA thing.

So really, this post should be addressed to them.

Tech Ref .... waste of time, crap Q (airbus), needless knowledge ... its an airbus not a boeing boys, and most of us just got e-mailed the answer sheet anyway!!

My SEP lasted about 15 mins, all of us were late due to the roster versus actual time of a taxi round the M25 at rush hour so it was fitted in!!

CRM/Avsec... as we all agree Dr D, "I am an expert for the Army/Navy/Airforce, sit on these interviews, CAA advisor, Safety Buff ..." dream on, please dispose of him, no idea about this world, in his the grass is tangerine and the sky pink!! Just his wierd mind and awful taste in jumpers!! Know FA about CRM no matter what his credentials say and as for AvSec ... well, many of us are ex-forces and can't believe the c*$p he actually comes out with.

Have to disagree with one comment, by Capt PS about the bmi masonic handshake ... I think their far better than the "eJ old boys club" which worked when it was a wee outfit but its time the dinosaurs died!!