PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 29th Jul 2005, 06:46
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess what? None of them was actually complaining...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So let me see. A perfect stranger approaches me and asks if I am happy. Do I a) spill my guts and tell him all the inside information or b) smile sweetly, say nice things and walk away?

No Sir, IŽd choose c)...

c) I just post inside info for all the well known guys on pprune, a very private and intimate webpage viewed only by those who can keep a secret...

I talked to a french, a dutch, a belgian and a finnish guy - none said its paradise, but all had a very similar background to mine and said that their life has improved considerably since they joined. No one was arguing about a paycut - so maybe they joined later ? My best GUESS about the paycut is, that they offered real good money in the begining to start the hole thing and since they still loose money they have to do something about it. So they take the fast lane and take it away from the employees. No news here, happened to many people in our industry (Lufthansa, Deutsche BA, PanAm, TWA, United etc.etc.)

If youŽre bitter - leave or fight for a better company style - thats what IŽd do.

I guess youŽre pissed because they changed a very good contract into a good contract - still I think its a better deal than most companies in exec offer...

I you want to, we can swop:
5300 Euro before taxes and insurances (2889€ after) for an ATP,CRI/CRE, 6300hrs, 2 Jetratings brought with me,otherwise you pay for it,annual flightSafety BUT prorata payback if you leave, average 20 days of flying per month (they max you out at 23 days about 6 times), roughly 600 to 650 hours per annum, 6 weeks leave, german perdiems (average10 euros a day) oldest a/c 17 years newest 5 years old, 365/7/24 standby, no roster, get catering yourself, drive the hangar tractor yourself, clean the a/c yourself, fly very often with absolute newbies (nothing against them, just a lot of workload more than with experienced ones), donŽt call in sick or else...