PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Islamist Web Site Warns U.A.E. to Expel Non-Muslims
Old 28th Jul 2005, 10:12
AMX10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DPWN;

Thank you for an enlightening appercu.

I will agree that the issue is about crime vs the world and not Islam vs the west, the latter being a creation to impose a dogma on a western population that is often ill at ease with something they do not know. (This is not criticism of the people, but of those in government posts who regulate media and impose curriculums to suit their own agenda)

Had western media been more pragmatic, we would not have raised any of these issues, because they would have had no reason to exist in the first place. However the contrary has shown that the gap is getting wider and the ignorance is often counterest with unfounded patronising.

Boys, Girls, we are in an industry that depends very much on a non fallible security apparatus, if it were to fail tthe risks that we would be out of a job are immense and would snowball into other regions just as they had for 9-11.

However before we impose a view of who is doing what there is no good or bad, because we are all fighting the same evil and it is not Islam, it is rather crime.

Criminals exist as we know in all walks of life and although we should not mix (I agree with someone else's post above) we need to be in a context in which everyone understands what they are trying to say and not associate names and religions with an adjective that is inadequately placed and the result of an ongoing crusade by western media.

Please do read the link in regards to the research by Prof Roth and you will see clearer what I am trying to say.

Peace to all and keep the thread going it's interesting that we get theis broad and wide scope of culture and beliefs, perhaps some politicians should use this example before making anymore blatant statements about religions and culture. (e.g. the war of cultures, Berlusconi)