PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crisis looming at SACAA
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2005, 03:32
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I mentioned in a previous post, I thought maybe Missouri was employed or had been at SACAA.Sounds more as though he IS employed and is on the way out to make room for more Lawn mower repairmen.
Either way Mr Prez will soon find Foreign Workers to replace all based on a posting in the paper the other day.

I would like to jump in on an item that is based on his comment "It was of course carried out by a CAA Flight Ops Inspector who is mainly normaly involved with Helicopters and the same Flight Ops Inspector who orginally tested him for his Intial COMM and IF.

Is this a co-incidence ce????"

I happen to know that person and think that may be a bit unfair. I know that he primarily does the helicopter side but for others out there consider he has a few thousand fixed wing hours which is more than some of the Airline types currently flying in SA. Also that SACAA is not a large operation.
Do you have someone or a group of folks who may do better??
Its getting to the , If you have a problem, be part of the solution or you become another part of the problem.

Just a joke to leave this post with, hope it does not hit home to badly. Its something we were taught in our Army.
three things a pilot does not need.
1. Runway behind him
2. Sky above him
3. A Navigator

Last edited by B Sousa; 28th Jul 2005 at 07:41.