PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 20 degree cant on CH-53 and HH-60
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2001, 22:31
Lu Zuckerman

Iconoclast

Location: The home of Dudley Dooright-Where the lead dog is the only one that gets a change of scenery.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Nick, you get a great deal of enjoyment in telling everybody that I am an Idiot. I think the fact that you know so much has put you on an ego trip and that you want to be the guru on these threads. It was stated on a previous post that you say everything I say is wrong and in some cases you can prove it by tapping into you knowledge base. If I am wrong about the hover attitude of “some” Sikorsky helicopters then please provide an answer to these questions to the other members of the forum.

Did you check to see if the helicopters I referenced had a three degree forward tilt to the transmission and did you check to see if the helicopter hovered nose high / tail low because of this three degree forward tilt. Now, go out to your S76 and UH-60 to see if the transmission has a 3-degree forward tilt and if it does, ask yourself what causes the helicopter to hover in that position. Or better still answer this why does the helicopter hover in the condition you described.

Regarding the helicopters I referenced I stated that they hovered left side low because of the bias built into the mixing unit. Please respond to that and don’t just tell everybody I am an idiot. The more you do this you become less in the eyes of the participants on these threads.

[ 28 July 2001: Message edited by: Lu Zuckerman ]