PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Islamist Web Site Warns U.A.E. to Expel Non-Muslims
Old 27th Jul 2005, 13:08
SASless

Received 523 Likes on 218 Posts
I was not his helicopter pilot....sorry.

The point you missed is I have had the pleasure and benefit of dealing with Arabs and Muslims from all walks of life....from Kings to nomadic shepherds and thus have some insight of my own....formed firsthand.

If you would open you eyes,ears, and brain.....you would see that I have said nothing disparaging about Muslims or Arabs. I did however speak ill of Islamists that preach jihad, killing, and hate who perform Terrorist acts. I am sure there are many Arabs and Muslims who agree completely with what I say and would consider your comments as I do.

That being so....your opinions are just that....you are welcome to them but they are not immune from challenge just as mine are not either.

The difference dear boy....is I at least will listen to the other side and agree or disagree as I understand their positions to be. I do not understand yours and that must be apparant.
You on the other hand....find it impossible to consider there might be valid views that are not your own.

That is the sad part to this whole situation. That one can be so caught up in self indulgence that reality is as desired....not as it really is.