PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australia: Training, Licence Conversion, Job Prospects
Old 6th Aug 2000, 14:40
Stunty

Red face

Harsh considering my exploits so far.

I find it interesting in these competitive times about how companies will respond to enquiries. I have emailed 6-9 helo schools in Australia with a page long email stating my exact position (experience and financial)and asking for advice. I got one very very thourough responce (just happened to be from Mike Becker) and one weak (but beter than none) responce from a company in Perth. From the other emails I have recieved nothing.

Fair enough they probably get sick of enquiries all the time. What they don't realise is that I am in a lucky situation at the moment where I am earning lots and lots and lots of money and I plan on spending a very large quantity on helo training at the end of the year. So far Becker is winning hands down (obviously I wont base my decision on emails alone - but initial impressions count for a lot). Do they want my $40,000 grand or not - if they don't even have the time to send me an email I guess not!!!.

Stunty.......turns and walks away disapointed.