PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Airlines/China Airlines F/O, (update)-Merged Twice!.
Old 26th Jul 2005, 22:06
tailets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
International Trader: I was quoted these figures for housing duiring the interview. Are you sure the F/O housing is only $29000NT? I didn't have enough time to see any housing or visit any expats online to know what could be afforded for that amount.

My sim eval was on the 737-800 (as was my entire group's) but you won't know until you arrive in TPE. You may get 744 sim if it is available. I don't think it is based on your experience.

Interivew as stated above. Non-technical in nature. Just want to get to know you a bit and see if you would fit in. Asked about if I've worked with Chinese people before, about my previous work experience, hobbies, any emergencies inflight, etc. Nothing you could prepare for really. Expect about 5-6 training captains and one VP or even the Chairman to be present. They all have your online application and ask questions from that.

CAL won't release an actual contract or 'training agreement' until you agree to take the position. Hmmm.

any other questions are welcome.

cheers and good luck