PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OzJet Flight Attendant recruitment
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2005, 20:24
EAF122

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anth1980 & waav8r

sorry guys, i think you miss my point, we are not talking about to be negative here, i just want it to let every one know about the kind of person you are going to work for, when i started to work for european aviation they told me the same you have been told, first class this, first class that, a lot of contracts here, there, expansion and bla, bla , bla, untill one day 560 people didnt have any money to pay they bills. and still waitting for answers and of course our moneys.
waav8r let me tell you that the fall-away of an essential contract did not put the 742 operations out, it goes more far than that, you should find out the real reasons before to make an opinion about this subject.
You can do what ever you want, i just wanted to open your eyes, the only thing i can tell you is OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE ITS TO LATE.
I really want to wish you all the best to you and everybody in OZJET, it s nothing against the cabin crew, the only thing we want its that PAUL STOODART doesnt do it again with his own people of AUSTRALIA and any where in the world because what he did here in UK, doesnt do any good to the AIRLINE INDUSTRY.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE