PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ghana International Airlines (threads merged)
Old 25th Jul 2005, 23:07
InitRef

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gac111 I see you carry hatred mate ...

You quote all these links from Neil Robertson and we all know wha t sick person he is / was.

Why do you continiously keep downgrading the Mormons (and as Mormon's) ?
I am not gac111 but guns - it appears that you met the GIAL guys...

BUT, ask yourself this - why is it that a group of Mormons raised a bit of money, and put two guys - AC Vitale and Sean Mendis (who are not Mormons - I grant you) in charge of setting up operations for a major airline - when neither of them have ANY experience!!!

AC Vitale was running Chalk Airways - check them out - http://www.chalksoceanairways.com/

Sean Mendis defended that sicko Neil Robertson vigorously on airliners.net and on his airwhiners.net website. Danny Fyne registered and posted on both to rebut some of the nonsense Sean Mendis was spouting. Sean Mendis 'acute" business acumen is such that he even stated on various internet forums that he "vetted" NDR's business plan for buying those DL L1011s and pronounced them as sound plans!!!

Also, if Sean Mendis is so busy setting up an airline in Africa, and drinking plenty of beer in ACC, he has plenty of time playing moderator on Flyertalk.com, getting repeatedly banned on airliners.net for antagonizing people, and running his own airwhiners.net forum for teenage aviation anoraks to post abusive language? When was the last time you saw a Special Asst to the CEO posting so prolifically on Internet bulletin boards - espp one that is so late starting ops compared to earlier promises?
when you read this it appears that GIAL money is being used very well!!!
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451350
B747-437B is Sean Mendis' username on those forums.

You mean Ghana couldn't find 2 people with mgmt experience with an airline that operated at least some kind of jet? Hard to believe!!!

Last edited by InitRef; 25th Jul 2005 at 23:21.