PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA cadet pilot (Merged - Again!).
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2005, 17:51
forza1111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone...

Just an update for everybody about my progress and also for those who are thinking of applying and not sure if they are able to make it anot...

As I may have posted earlier that my qualification is from a life science, and I have totally no idea of what aviation is about but only the heart to fly.
At first, I believe that it will be one out of a million chance that I will make it thru for the selection or even to get my first interview, but I pass thru my final interview and tea party and now I am waiting to clear my medical and then SIA to offer me a contract... So I can give one advice to all the pilot wannabes that is, what the ppl there are looking for in a person is whether he is determine to fly and able to handle stress and put downs.
I believe if you have those plue confidence in yourself, you will definitely be put thru to the final and end up like my stage now... And also like posted earlier, if you are a soccer fan would you not know which team beckham is from or what transfers are man u having? therefore read up some stuff to show your interest. I am sure they wanna see some interest in aviation before even considering giving you an aptitude test or even final interview...

so dont give up nothing is confirmed until you receive a rejection letter... even if they do gave you one, still try some more... but of course you must really prepare to give your whole life to flying otherwise just find out what you really like in life and work towards it, I am sure if you like the job or career you will definitely succeed! ok think thats abt all I wanna tell everyone, for now fingers crossed for my medical and hope that the contract will come...

Cheers!