PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HOw do I loose weight the fastest
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2005, 10:25
pipergirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
or as the wise old Billy Connolly said "eat less and move more"!!

in all seriousness, i lost a shed load of weight by just eating well and exercising...
i think the key to it is ur daily diet. I just made little changes to my diet and it went a long way. I drink a lot of water and don't go near carbonated drinks like coke etc...i introduced a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables to my diet and cut down on bread, spuds, white rice(i use brown rice instead)and pasta....
i try to stay away from canned and processed food and cook and make everything from scratch. It's takes time and alot of effort, but it is worth it. The big one to shy away from is alcohol!!
for me it's just about not eating 5h17e andit works for me.

i think the fact that you said you "eat like its holiday everyday almost 4 times aday"is the root of your problem tbh.
This is a good rule to follow-
only eat when you are hungry and when you are full, stop eating. It may sound like nonsense, believe me it isn't, you will really surprise yourself!

the one thing i will say to you-
get rid of the pills or whatever 5h17e it is u are taking. I have no timefor thatstuff.
Sorry to say it but, it is a lazy man's solution to a lazy man's problem. If you are overweight from eating 4 meals a day, you have to look at the problem and deal with it. A small pill is not going to undo it for you.
Look at your diet and excerise routine and makes changes from there.

Good Luck with it, it isn't an easy path, but get a plan together and stick with it

Last edited by pipergirl; 24th Jul 2005 at 14:10.