PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Japanarama
Thread: Japanarama
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2005, 04:53
remote

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow, this thread has degenerated...surprised it hasn't been relocated to jet blast..

started with some anecdotes about life as an outsider in japan and has now turned into a real slag fest..

i dont think S-lab is sulking, he's probably had enough of you racists personally attacking him and his family.....

he is not so dumb: sounds like he's making an effort to "acclimatize" and would appear he is reasonably content with his lot in japan...
like he says, immigrant workers in most places tend to get exploited...you sign up at your own will...and its not north korea PoD, you can leave anytime you want (unless you are being detained....perhaps for extreme japan bashing)...

i think we've all realized PoD, japjok and foreign worker hate japan and its people....i dont understand why they stay...
and with his last couple of posts, it now appears kaptin m is moving toward the darkside...i figured you for a voice of moderation..having a "bad japan day"?

no-one forced you guys to travel to the other side of the world to work...from this website, there appears to be lots of jobs for pilots around the world...
so, if any of you are still there working in a country you hate and for people you despise after completing your first contract then you are either so incompetent at your jobs that you cannot gain employment elsewhere or you all secretly love life in japan but are afraid to come out...

STEREOLAB...dont let them get to you if you enjoy being there...perhaps you could organize a visit to these guys from the gentlemen in black vans with the loud music, who, with knowledge of their convictions, might persuade them that they would be better off elsewhere...