PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C210 'MAYDAY' call NE Broome WA
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2005, 07:56
Towering Q
Seasonally Adjusted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Scrubed....that's a decent sized chip on your shoulder. Get knocked back by the Academy at some stage?

I do show disdain, but not for those who choose the career path of Pig. Rather for those who determine to pay them a pittance and for those who recruit what applies for the resultant lowly-paying job.
You obviously have extensive knowledge about police pay, made enquiries recently have you? Would it come as a suprise for you to learn that the local plod is paid a lot more than the local pilot? If GA was in a better state the salarys would be similar.

I also show disdain for those who hasten to enlarge their jurisdiction in whatever way including deciding that an engine failure and forced landing, handled well given the terrain but with resultant bent airframe is a possible "crime scene"......
How can you say with absolute certainty that it isn't a crime scene? The police have to assume so until proven otherwise. Who's to say sabotage isn't involved, highly unlikely but all bases have to be covered.

Pilot envy??? Now you're showing your true colours.

Before you ask, no I'm not a "pig", which by the way stands for Pride, Integrity and Guts, I'm a GA charter pilot. I was once in "the Job", quite a few years ago. The reason I left?...became sick of dealing with knobs like you.

To the 210 driver with the broken ankle....job well done.