PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The official 'I hate BA crew thread'.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2005, 09:43
KTPops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As has been said before you will always get the good and the bad no matter which airline you fly with!
However, for attitude, you need look no further than VS crews in Concord House at LGW!
TFlyGuy, Seriously! I find that so offensive!

On the one hand you are talking about not tarring everyone with the same brush because of a handful of bad experiences then you go and perpetuate the that this thread is based on!

As workers within the customer service industry we should know by now that we are always going to encounter rude people and (SHOCK HORROR) that is going to include crew from another, or indeed our own airline. All this " I hate BA" or "VS crew are so up themselves" nonsense is so childish and petty, it reminds me of being at school!

I personally judge people on my own experience. If you are rude to me then I look at YOU and not your uniform. You won't catch me on the back of the crew bus slagging off BA or BMI, oh, and for the record if you hold the door for me, I WILL say "thank you" despite having that ghastly red uniform on.

KTP