PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Judas Balpa CC at EZY!
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2005, 04:52
outofsynch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NSF, as one who does pay my 1%, I would like to thank you for your offer of rejoining. We wont get much in this pay round (31Oct) without more people doing likewise.

I just wish to correct a couple of 'facts' in your fourth paragraph.

The CC didnt change the pay negotiation cycle to 18months permanently. It was a one off to let the company hold negotiations in the second half of year rather than first. It is back to yearly now.
The CC STOPPED the company removing the Captains loyalty bonus as well! All that could be negotiated, when so many begrudged the 1%. It was a bit shortsighted.... 1% deduction for a 5% bonus???
The CC only agreed to evaluate a replacement for the bonus, and would only agree if no members lost money on the deal.
The weeks leave was GONE before any negotiations, and the CC got the weeks GDO's(what a mess, but Ive just had mine!) to TRY and replace it. Without BALPA that wouldnt have happened.

The CC spend too much time holding 'fingers in the dyke' to stop the leaks... but they need more 'fingers' before we can seriously start refilling...........