PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lu Zuckerman
Thread: Lu Zuckerman
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2005, 07:40
Alex Zuckerman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Lu Zuckerman

This is the first time that I have ever posted to this site,actually the firsttime I have ever posted to ANY site. I'm attempting this because of our Dad's great appreciation and respect for all of the members of PPRune (well,maybe some more than others...) that he came into contact with during the past few years.
Lu Zuckerman retired in dignity and peacefully,this past Saturday in the hospital in Monteral,Quebec.
His last words are rumored to have been something along the line of "Well, F*** Y** Sidney - I've got better things to do than hang around here and get wasted with you - so I'll pick up my wings and be gone" It was very peaceful and relativly quick - he was with his family and it was the way he preferred,sooner rather than later.
I spoke with him today at the service we had to see him off, and he wants everyone that knew and cared about him to know that he's doing great - no more illness or pain, a lot better view and an incredible PFPD (personal flight propulsion device) that is suppossedly maintenance free (?) He said he was very impressed but after a bit mor personal time with the system he believes that some slight modifications to the leading edge may increase...

Thank all of you - from all of us - more than we'll ever be able to say.
Family of Sam Zuckerman