PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 19th Jul 2005, 13:49
craic1510

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey guys...

well training is great so far. been in the simulator almost everyday this week and it is really realistic lol!

I haven't got photos yet but some of the other girls have taken some so I will see what I can do...

I had my first exam today...and got one question wrong! agghhhh I changed the multi choice question just as I stood up to hand in my paper...typical hey. oh well - I passed which is the main thing!

As for uniforms..yes we got them on out 3rd day I think it was. Great fun to wear - you walk different its weird... lol. Its not the most flattering uniform as separate pieces but all together it looks amazing as u know...and wearing the hat...well that just tops it off hehe

My apartment is a 3 bedroom place, with 3 bathrooms, living room and kitchen. Basically its like a blank canvass and you can make it your own with flat mates, with exception to painting the walls. I live with a girl from London and a girl from NZ - so mixed with an aussi you can imagine the party atmosphere hehe. My apartment is in the newest of the buildings, with a pool and gym on 53rd floor only down fall is there is no net access - you have to get your own - but i'm working on it.

May be back in town on my first few weeks leave about oct - so I'll be keen to share a few stories then lol...

OK guys I'll write when I can and good luck for those of you trying to get through the interviews...it is worth it!

Craic1510