PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Judas Balpa CC at EZY!
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2005, 08:51
Basic T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For me it's not about the money......

I would like to see the company make a real effort to give us a real choice to stay with the airline.
Instead of a payrise in september they should improve the pension and improve the leave system and even start to introduce some kind of seniority system.
We now have over 1100 pilots instead of 280 when I joined....offcourse there's going to be trouble with bidding for leave!

E.g. is it still acceptable for someone who has upgraded and had to move from his base to go back on a waitinglist to return to his base of preference after a lot of new joiners with a transfer request have gone first??? These situations make you think.....
sh!t they really don't care if I stay or leave!
That is where the company is heavily mistaken......there maybe enough pilots available now but in the future that might not be the case and than it gets very expensive to keep your pilots!!

Don't get me wrong I am pretty orange but I have found myself in a position where I looked, what has easy got to offer for the future besides money?....what is going to give me the real job satisfaction in the future? I am sorry to say that I feel easy is more than happy to replace me anytime and any extra effort is not being noted anymore as we have lost the big picture.....