PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New routes for Bristols new extension
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2005, 21:48
WATABENCH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe someone on here would like to post a link to this thread on Airliners-net and let the yanks see BRS from an English viewpoint instead of these stupid comments that are coming from their gobs!
Maybe they'll take note that BRS is a very busy airport for its size and one with more potential than any other airport of its size in the UK, also they might realise how convienient it is for both the south west and as a nice alternative to LHR.
As I think MV said a while back, If I was coming to the UK and been flying overnight, i'd find BRS very welcoming and as you come in on 27 approach , banking over the the City of Bath then seeing Bristol to your right and endless fields to your left dotted with lovely little places that surround the Chew Valley and Midsomer Norton areas and walking off the plane to fresh country air, then driving strait out onto the A38 into the Somerset countryside.
Gota be better than coming in over Slough and choking to death in the London smog as you step outside and spending hours trying to find your way out of LHR!
I know what i'd prefer, anybody got a Airliners log-in?