PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Airlines/China Airlines F/O, (update)-Merged Twice!.
Old 18th Jul 2005, 05:59
stinkypizza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys

I have been reading a lot on the Asian situation. i have back tracked a few months and it dont sound too good in most opinions but at the same time some good opinions seem to be out there as well. I am an aussie hold an ATPL and am thinking of applying to some of the companies in that part of the world. Is it too pre-mature to apply with 2200 hours ( 2000 on Turbo Props) OTTERS, KING AIR, balanced in both command and FO. From opinions out there, am i a little pre-mature in experience to be applying for these positions. i would rather spend half an hour on this site than waste 3 weeks applying to companies that wont even sneeze on my CV. i am happy where i am and in no rush and i will not pay for a rating. I've spend enough already.
And what do we think is the general cut off age for Airlines in Asi these days. i want to stay in the bush ops as long as viable as it is to much fun sliping down runways. i should menton i fly in PNG.

Ta..