PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legal action against Naunton Pugh t/a Cape Flying services(Europe)
Old 17th Jul 2005, 10:29
sanjo69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nyathi

Maybe boring to you, not so boring for some!

In fact your comments are quite insulting and totally disrepectful to all those people that have been caused financial hardship, stress and feeling totally let down, they want to do something about it and have taken the time to read, constructively participate in this topic and actually instigate legal action with success against CFS

Yes, it is an old story but an important one and until the practice stops people will come out of the woodwork and get off their ar*se and do something about it!

What constructive comments have you made about this topic ?
What is your problem with people airing their constructive comment about something they feel strong about! and When did you last get ripped off and remember how you felt about it?

You see, in this world, there are the talkers and there are doers, with a little more respect accorded to you than you give to me and all those (and counting more each day) people doing something about it, you appear to be the former!!

You appear to have no interest whatsoever in exposing poor quality training in South Africa including your suspected employer as I strongly believe that you are an employee of CFS or if you are not then you are someone with very close links to them. If you are an (new) employee then i suspect you will learn one day that if you don't toe the line you probably will end up like your previous memebers at CFS. I suggest you ask some of your previous staff members all about their treatment and some students by Mr Todd

I am sure one day you will experience being let down during your aviation experience and i look forward to constructively contributing to your story on this forum because I am sure you will post it here being a respected forum for aviation and people with an interest in aviation will contribute, irrespective.

Finally and more to the point, let me ask you why are you taking the time and effort replying if it bothers you so much?

Sandy

PS: Nyathi is an instructor at CFS, you can make you own mind up about his real motives

Last edited by sanjo69; 17th Jul 2005 at 11:42.